Renting a day boat is an ideal way to experience the Island of San Pietro, its stunning coastline and crystal-clear waters.
We offer five different types of small boats for rental, three of which do not require a boat license. All are perfect for discovering the island`s many bays, enchanting caves, charming inlets, and the eight natural sandy beaches, all of which are only a short distance from the port of Carloforte.
If you wish to book a boat or require further information, please contact us by filling out the booking form below, or alternatively call us today on 00353 (0) 86 0626229 or email us at email@example.com and you will be contacted within 24 hours to confirm availability or to propose alternative options that suit your needs.
• Minimum age 21 years
• Knowledge of the basic rules of navigation & conduct
• If required, a valid boat license
• There must be at least one mobile phone onboard
• Scuba diving groups with tanks are not accepted
• It is forbidden to practice water skiing and the like
• Animals are not allowed on board
BOAT RENTAL INFORMATION
• The unit is available from 9.00 am with a full tank of fuel and oil
• The return must take place before 19:00
• The unit is covered by third party liability insurance
• The unit is equipped with safety equipment for navigation within a mile of the coast
• The unit should be returned with a full tank of petrol and oil; if this is not feasible, consumption can be paid separately, in cash
• If for reasons of force majeure (adverse weather and sea conditions, mechanical breakdowns, orders from the competent local authorities), the booking will be canceled and either arranged for the following day or a refund will be provided.